Friday, January 4, 2013

Pokemon Eevee

Eevee Goods Infomation

Series "Gotochi Pokemon" Pokemon goods appeared in last December.

"Gotochi Pokemon" is on sale in local limited.


ポケモンご当地




Goods of "Pikachu, Mijumaru-Meowth-Eevee" will be released, there is a combination of a motif of seven areas across the country.

I am looking forward to the release!

----------------------------------

If you want or are interested in something from Japan, please let me know.

I can find and get anything from Japan.

If you want products in Japan for business, I can do volume discount or negotiate with distributors in Japan.

Please feel free to contact me!
samurai48.japan@gmail.com

----------------------------------
■My online store
http://bit.ly/TxIdLB

■ Feedback, Contact Us,
samurai48.japan@gmail.com
--------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment